Haven’t started your application yet?
1. SC/ST Scholarship – Government of India/Tamilnadu
2. Converted to Christianity from SC/ST – Government of India/Tamilnadu
3. BC/MBC Scholarship – Government of Tamilnadu
4. First Generation Special Scholarship (BC/MBC)
5. Bright Student Award (Chief Minister’s Merit Award)
6. Management Scholarship/Financial Assistance
Outstanding meritorious students in academics and co-curricular and extra –curricular activities are suitably awarded by the college. Deserving, meritorious and economically weaker students are given financial assistance by the management for payment of tuition fees including free books transport and hostel.
Dr. K. C. G. Verghese Memorial Award
The management has instituted cash awards in the name of founder Chairman for university rank holders as below.
- 1st rank (UG) – Rs 1,00,000
- 1st rank (PG) – Rs 50,000
- 2nd to 5th rank – Rs 35,000 (each)
- 6th to 10th rank – Rs 20,000 (each)
- 11th to 25th rank – Rs 10,000 (each)